Banrock Station Colombard
- Fresh citrus and passionfruit flavour with a creamy texture
- Australian white wine
- 83% lighter than bottles.
- Serve with chicken pasta or asian-style dishes
- Easier to carry and lighter on the environment, making a huge reduction in landfill waste and in the energy
- It contains 13% alcohol by volume
Fresh Wine to the Last Glass Wine in a Box keeps the wine sealed in an airtight bag, so you can enjoy fresh wine for up to 6 weeks after first opening. Keeps fresh for up to six weeks after opening. As wine is consumed, the inner bag collapses, ensuring that air is excluded and wine quality is maintained.
Country of origin: Australia
Location Produced In: United Kingdom
Alcohol Content: 12.5% Vol
Brand: Banrock Station
Banrock Station Colombard Chardonnay is bottled by: Accolade Wines Ltd, Weybridge, KT13 8TB, UK
A cheap and cheerful chardonnay ideal for parties